Welcome to Painting With Light

Introduction Forums Painting With Light Welcome to Painting With Light

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  James 3 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Alex May
    Keymaster

Please post your questions and comments about Painting With Light here.

Also, if you have a project or performance coming up that is using Painting With Light, or have previously done one, or you’ve just created a painting you want to share with other users, this is the place to let everyone know.

If you want to report a bug (and please do, because if I don’t know about it then I can’t fix it!) then please use the Issue Tracker from the menu.

Alex

Samhuckstepart
    Participant

I have recently discovered this program and I can say this is exactly what I have been looking for! I’m an aspiring artist and have been waiting for projection mapping software like this to come out so i can bring my paintings to life! I fully intend to purchase this software very soon. I have posted a couple videos on my Instagram (Samh_Art) already and other artists are extremely interested. I intend to spread the word about this program, I want to see you get supported financially and given the attention you deserve! This is an excellent tool and I want to see major artists use this to bring their paintings to life in a way never seen before! Expect at least a couple purchases in the coming months because I’m going to promote the hell out of this!

James
    Participant

Thanks for making this all-in-one program. I had a blast tinkering with the free version in my living room. I am looking forward to saving my work! I plan to use this in our fundraiser in September, I’ll let you know how it goes.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.